Minesweeper meets Nonogram in this randomly generated, logic puzzle game. Find the exit and don't step on the mines.
- WASD, arrow keys, or left mouse button to move
- Right mouse button to flag a hidden tile or toggle between flag types
- The "!" flag type blocks the player from revealing the tile
How to play if you're new to Minesweeper or Nonogram games
- Minesweeper hints are the numbers on the board itself
- The hint tells you how many mines there are next to it in all eight directions
- Row and column hints, or Nonogram hints, are the numbers on the top and left side of the board
- If the hint is "2 1 3", that means from left to right or top to bottom, there are groups of two, one, and three mines with a gap between them, and can start and end anywhere in the row or column
You can report bugs or leave feedback by posting a comment, or by tweeting at me at https://twitter.com/killingeva.
- Lizzi Crossing is a game by Eva Lee
- The m6x11 font is by Daniel Linssen